Southern Caribbean Cruise!
Discover what winter should be. Sail away to the Caribbean with First Citizens!
January 25-February 1, 2014
These great features are included:
- Outstanding 7-night cruise sailing from San Juan, Puerto Rico; Barbados, St. Lucia, Antiqua, St. Maarten, St. Thomas plus a glorious day at sea.
- Appropriately named, Celebrity Summit will leave you feeling as if you've reached the absolute pinnacle of premium cruising. Large in size yet intimately elegant in ambience, Celebrity Summit boats all of the services and amentities that have made Celebrity the preferred choice. Savor world-class cuisine prepared tableside as you're surrounded by cosmopolitan yet classic style. Escape to the first music library at sea. Soak up the natural beauty of the Conservatory and the Waterfall Pool. Come aboard and scale the heights of style on Celbrity Summit.
- Round-trip transfers to/from Minneapolis airport
- Round-trip airfare from Minneapolis to San Juan, Purto Rico
- Round-trip transfers to/from pier in San Juan
- Customary gratuities fro shipboard personnel
- Port charges, taxes, custom fees (subject to change)
- Comprehensive Travel insurance is included for a premium of $119 per person and is non-refundable at final payment. Please see Certificate of Insurance for more details.
- Not included are optional shore excursions and items of a personal nature.
Price Per Person based on Double Occupancy:
$1,999 Inside Cabin
$2,099 Oceanview Cabin
$2,229 Balcony Cabin
Travel Insurance is included in the rates above at $119 per person. Please let us know if you are not interested in purchasing insurance.
A deposit of $500 per person is due at time of reservation. Final payment is due not later than Friday, October 25, 2013.
Passports are required for this cruise and all names on reservations must match Passport. Passport must be valid for 6 months after cruise completion.
- Day 1/January 25: Depart Minneapolis and Embarkation
We will fly to San Juan, Puerto Rico. Upon arrival, we will transfer to the Celebrity Summit. Set sail this evening at 8:30 pm.
- Day 2/January 26: Day at sea
Take the day to get aquainted with your floating resort, relax by the pool, improve your golf swing with the golf simulator, or try your luck in the casino. It's a day you will certainly enjoy!
- Day 3/January 27: Barbados
If you were to close your eyes while enjoying a "high tea in Trafalgar Square," you would swear you were in London - if it weren't for the warm breezes and emerald green waters enveloping you. Nicknamed "Little England" by some, Barbados is home to many museums that chronicle the island's rich past and over 100 shipwrecks along its reefs that are a playground for divers from around the world. (8:00 am - 5:30 pm)
- Day 4/January 28: Castries, St. Lucia
Famous for its twin peaks shaped by the upheaval of a now extinct volcano, St. Lucia is one of the truly unspoiled islands in all the Caribbean. Here you'll find a variety of landscapes and eco-systems not found anywhere else in the region, including rain forests, mountains and beaches that truly deserve the "pristine" designation. (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Day 5/January 29: St. Johns, Antiqua
Some people seek to climb every 14,000-foot peak n North America. Others spend years hiking the Appalachian Trail. Well, St. John's offers a different type of challenge - one that can test the limits of beach towels and sunblock like few can. With 365 beaches to explore, you will need to pace yourself. Rest assured that each beach is as beautiful and captivating as the last. (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Day 6/January 30: Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The Dutch and French left their mark on this heavenly slice of tropical delight. St. Maarten's beaches are among the region's most breathtaking, but do try to catch your breath. You'll need it when you first lay eyes on the caves and majestic cliffs of Cupecoy Beach. For shopping, St. Maarten's duty-free emporiums and the quaint French boutiques of Marigot are all you could ever want. (8:00 am - 6:00 pm)
- Day 7/January 31: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Duty free is the name of the game here. Bargains can be had all over the island. From trinkets to that perfect something you've been looking for to go over the fireplace mantel, St. Thomas is a shoppers paradise. Bluebeard the pirate may have been a cutthroat, but he understood the concept of location, location, location. Visit his castle at Magen's Bay and see for yourself. (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Day 8/February 1: Crusing smoothly into San Juan this morning, you disembark and transfer to the airport for your homeward bound flight and transfer.
For reservations or more information, call 1-800-423-1602.