Windows XP End-of-Support Information for Online Banking Customers
As of April 8, 2014 Microsoft is no longer offering technical assistance or providing security updates for Windows XP operating systems. If you are running Windows XP, we recommend that you upgrade your operating system to a newer version. The newer operating systems will provide security updates and protection for you, especially when you are accessing online financial information.
1. How do I know if I am running Windows XP?
- Click here for steps on how to check your computer's operating system.
2. What operating systems will Microsoft continue to support?
- Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
3. How can I upgrade my computer software?
- If your current computer meets the system requirements for Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you can buy Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 from a local retailer or Microsoft Certified Partner. If your computer does not meet system requirements, consider purchasing a new computer.
4. If I am running Windows XP, can I still access my online banking account?
- Yes, you will still have access to Online Banking; however, you will be better protected with the most recent operating system (Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows Vista).
5. Will my MAC computer be affected?
- No, your MAC computer will not be affected.
If you would like to read more detailed information, please click here or if you would like to speak to our Customer Service department, please call us at 800-423-1602.