Image Card Terms and Conditions
NOTICE: If you do not currently have a First Citizens National Bank MasterCard debit card you must first apply for that product. Please see a Personal Banker at any location to get started! First Citizens National Bank's Image Card service is subject to these terms and conditions. Additional general terms and conditions apply to your Image Card as outlined in the disclosures you received at account opening.
- You certify that you have read and understood the Image Guidelines and that the image you submitted to First Citizens complies with these guidelines.
- As of August 1, 2011, the fee for an Image Card is $10.00. Your checking account will be debited $10.00 when your image is approved. The $10.00 fee will apply to a new, replacement, or reissued Image Card.
- The Image Card is available for consumer accounts only.
- You agree to destroy your old card once you receive your new Image Card and hold First Citizens National Bank harmless for any loss as a result of not doing so.
- You warrant to First Citizens that (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image's owner to use the image on your Image Card; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your Image Card; and (iii) use of the Image by First Citizens will not infringe any other person's rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Image.
- First Citizens may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner's consent or of your ownership of the Image.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the image's owner) grant to First Citizens a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to Compass Bank for the purpose of providing your Image Card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the image's owner) to First Citizens storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless First Citizens, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss suffered by First Citizens resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the Image being used on and reproduced on your Image Card, or arising out of or as a result of First Citizens storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- First Citizen's liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the Image Card, and First Citizens is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by First Citizens permitted under these Terms and Conditions. First Citizens is not responsible for poor quality images or images poorly positioned on the Image Card template.
- Your Image Card remains the property of First Citizens National Bank and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by First Citizens National Bank for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your Image Card is linked to is closed.
- If approved, the Image will be stored by First Citizens National Bank or its agents and contractors. The Image will be printed on any subsequent reissued Image Cards to you unless you have uploaded another image.
- First Citizens National Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any Image you submit or to refuse to issue a Image Card.
Our current image upload guidelines restrict the use of certain types of images. The following guidelines have been put in place to help you with your selection; however, First Citizens reserves the right to approve or deny any image at our sole discretion.
Please do not submit any images that contain the following:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material not owned by First Citizens - if you didn't take the photo or own the image, we cannot accept it.
- Branded products
- Provocative, lewd, or sexual content - including nude or semi-nude pictures of people of any age
- Celebrities/musicians/public figures/athletes/cartoons, etc.
- Violence, violent acts or any type of death imagery (e.g. images of skulls)
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs (e.g. gangs, hatred, drug/alcohol abuse, graffiti)
- Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
- Images of money from any country (including the United States)
- Images of flags
- Controversial subject matter such as political or religious statements and/or images
- Any image where the content is not clearly comprehensive or discernible. This includes non-English text, images, where the subject is unclear (i.e. blurry, distorted, etc.) and may be interpreted as violating the guidelines.
- Any photo that might result in non-acceptance or other problems at a point of sale.