Protection for your First Citizens Debit Card
Debit card fraud is more common now than ever before. Help protect your First Citizens Debit Card by enrolling it in the FREE Shazam Bolt$ program!
Sign up one of two ways:
- Download Shazam Bolt$ on your mobile device from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Search the Apple App Store or Google Play (type in the words “shazam bolt”). Once you have found the App, download it for FREE to your device. Or, if you have a QR scanner app on your mobile device, download the app by scanning this QR code.
- Sign up on your home computer at https://bolts.shazam.net
Register and set up your user profile by using your First Citizens Debit Card (enter your full card number to determine if your card is eligible). Once you’ve signed in, you can:
- Activate alerts for card-not-present (telephone, internet and mail orders) transactions
- Activate alerts for transactions over a certain amount
- Turn your debit card “on” or “off” (perfect if you misplace your debit card or are traveling)
- Find ATM locations near you
- Send money to anyone
All of these features are FREE and put you in control! Plus, you’ll know right away if fraudulent transactions have occurred so you can call immediately and stop the fraud.
If you forget your user name or password, you can go to the login page and click on either the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” button. This will generate an email to the email address setup within the App to either provide
you with your user name or allow you to create a new password.
For more information about SHAZAM BOLT$, talk with a personal banker at any First Citizens location.